Learn how to use Fusion's REST API Access Policies to define API permission for your Fusion instance.
Strivacity allows brand administrators very granular control over REST API permissions exposed by their instance. Administrators can enable or disable REST APIs at the read, write, or delete level.
Creating a REST API Access Policy
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account.
2) From the left-hand menu, select Configuration, then REST APIs.
REST API access policy page
3) Click the '+Assign to Application' button.
4) The Create Application Assignment screen will be displayed, as shown below:
Create application assignment page with scopes
5) Select an Application you want to assign the Access Policy to.
6) Select the scopes to enable. The Scopes described here map to OAUTH scopes that will be requested during the authorization step of using the APIs. The available scopes are described in detail in the Scopes section of the Using the Rest APIs area of the documentation.