Follow these steps to delete a new account with Fusion.
1) Log into the Fusion Admin Console, select Identities and Groups from the main menu on the left-hand side of the console, and then select Groups. A list of all existing groups in that identity store will be displayed here.
2) If you have multiple Identity Stores already set up, you will need to select the correct Identity Store where you want to create the account. If you only have a single Identity Store then 'Default' will be displayed (next to the Create Account button), as shown below.
3) You can delete a group by clicking it within the listing of groups. The Edit Groups screen will now be displayed as shown below. To delete the group, click the 'Delete' button.
4) Next, a dialog box will be displayed asking you to confirm the deletion.
5) On clicking the 'Delete' button, the selected group will be deleted.