To begin managing any existing accounts, using an Admin account log into the Fusion Admin Console and select Identities and Groups from the main menu on the left-hand side of the console. Any accounts that already exist will be displayed here, as shown below:
Within Identities, the following actions can be taken:
The Fusion Admin Console provides centralized account management across all of your identities stores, irrespective of what Identity Store they're stored in.
To switch identity stores, perform the following steps:
1) Within Identities and Groups, select 'Default User Store' from the drop-down list in the top right-hand menu
2) Choose the alternative Identity store from this list that contains the accounts that you wish to manage
3) The listing of accounts will be refreshed. It's that easy!
The Admin Console provides an intuitive search capability to quickly locate accounts.
To search for an account, perform the following steps:
1) Within Identities, select Search from the top right-hand menu
2) The Search panel will be displayed alongside the account list, as shown below:
3) Two search capabilities are provided. You can choose to search by attributes: Username, Name, or Email address, or you can search by Action: which will show Disabled or Enabled accounts. Any account matching your search criteria will be displayed alongside the search panel as shown below:
To edit any attributes or settings of an account, perform the following steps:
1) Within Identities and Groups, select the Identity Store from the drop-down list in the top right-hand menu that contains the account that you wish to edit.
2) Once you've located the account that you wish to edit, you can simply click anywhere in the gray highlighted row of the account. Alternatively, you can click the edit button which is also displayed on the highlighted row of the account, as shown below:
3) The Edit Account page is displayed as shown below. After you've made any changes, click 'Save' to commit them to the identity store, or 'Cancel' to disregard any changes. Any changes will take effect immediately.
The Edit Account page provides the option for your administrators or help-desk staff to view, by Application, which MFA methods a customer has setup. If required, this is where you can assist a customer by viewing or deleting a particular MFA method. For example, if they are unable to use the self-service page and they lose access to a mobile device or email account.
The Edit Account page provides the option for your administrators or help-desk staff to view and manage the current sessions that a customer may have open across devices. An administrator can view the browser type, the geographic location and the IP address from where the session originated The details of these sessions can be viewed, and the sessions terminated if needed.
Upon termination of a session, any access from that browser will be terminated. If a customer wishes to use that same browser again, they will be required to re-authenticate and provide an MFA method if configured.