Copy, export, and import branding policies
Duplicate existing branding policies or import policies from other Strivacity clusters.
Branding policy page
1) Click on the copy icon
of a branding policy.
2) An identical copy of the policy will be made. The new policy's name will be appended with 'copy'.
3) You can make changes to the copied policy before saving.
4) Once you've made the necessary changes, click Save.
a branding policy.
2) Click on the overflow menu
appearing on the right.
3) Click on 'Export selected'.
Branding policy selected for export
4) Click 'Export' to continue.
5) Save your JSON file to a folder of your choice.
1) Click on the downward pointing arrow
at '+ Create Branding Policy'.
2) Select 'Import from JSON file'.
Branding policy import option
3) Your file manager will open. Select a previously exported branding policy file.
4) You can confirm importing with 'Done' when the process finishes.
Import branding policy success
The imported policy will be added to the branding policy list:
Branding policy list