Create a branding policy
Learn how to create a branding policy to configure the look and feel of your web application.
1) Navigate to Branding in the Admin Console.
3) Name your new policy.
4) Here, you can configure the branding policy's 'Global settings'.
Global branding policy settings
5) Click on the pencil icon to enter the branding visualizer.
Here, you can
6) You can use the toolbar for managing the editor:
7) Close the editor to resume the branding policy.
8) Click 'Save' to save every setting, including the branding visualizer changes.