Once a Self-Service policy is assigned to an application, it will take immediate effect for that application. Any customers that are using the application will be subject to any new or changed Self-Service policy settings at next login or when using/enrolling in Adaptive MFA methods.
To assign an existing Adaptive MFA policy to an existing Application, take the following steps.
If you have not created an Adaptive MFA policy or an Application see the following guides:
1) Log in to the Admin Console using your admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Applications
3) From the list of applications that you have configured, click the application that you wish to edit. The Edit Application screen will be displayed as shown in the screenshot below (you'll notice that the Default Self-Service Policy is automatically assigned to the Application if no other policies exist)
4) Under Application Properties, click Self-Service Policy drop down list as shown in the screenshot below. In this example you can select between the Default policy and the example policy, Brandtegrity Policy
Click to Enlarge
5) Once you've selected the Self-Service Policy that you wish to use click the Save button.
7) The new Self-Service policy and its settings will apply immediately.