To edit a Self-Service policy, follow these simple steps. To use the Self-Service policy once you've edited it, simply follow the Assigning a Self-Service Policy to an Application steps.
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Self-Service
3) Under the Self-Service Policy screen, you will see a listing of all Self-Service policies. To start editing, you can simply click anywhere in the gray highlighted row of the policy. Alternatively, you can click the edit button which is also displayed on the highlighted row of the policy, as shown below:
4) Next, the Edit Self-Service Policy screen will be displayed as shown below:
5) Once you've made any necessary changes to the Self-Service Policy, click Save. Any changes will be applied immediately.