Deploy a post-account login hook in Strivacity to leverage SecZetta's identity risk management capabilities.
The Strivacity integration with SecZetta allows Strivacity to consume the SecZetta identity risk score and account information from SecZetta to determine whether non-employee identities are associated with any known risk.
The SecZetta identity risk score is consumed by Strivacity during non-employee account login to determine whether to step up the level of authentication required.
- Site and API key provided by SecZetta
- A Strivacity instance for testing
- An application in your Strivacity instance to apply and test the Lifecycle Event Hook
1) In the Admin Console, got to Lifecycle Event Hooks.
2) Click 'Create Lifecycle Event Hook'.
3) Fill in the basic information:
- Name your new hook
- Add a description
- Select 'Post-Account Login' for the hook type
4) Save to continue.
5) Go to our repository to fetch the Post-Account Login hook we provide for this example integration with SecZetta.
6) Replace the default code block with the SecZetta hook from the repository.
8) At 'SECZETTA_API_KEY' at the top of the script, add the API key you have obtained from SecZetta.
9) Save your hook.
1) Go to Applications and click 'Create Application'.
2) Add a name, description, and define the mandatory properties of the application.
3) Scroll down to Lifecycle Event Hooks and assign your Post-Account Login hook to your Strivacity test application to integrate with SecZetta.
5) Save your changes.
Updated about 2 months ago