Copy, export, and import self-service policies
Duplicate existing self-service policies or import policies from other Strivacity instances.
Copy a self-service policy
1) Click on the copy icon of a self-service policy.
2) Strivacity will create an identical copy of the policy, appending its name with 'copy' at the end.
3) You can make changes to the copied policy before saving.
4) Once you've made the necessary changes, click Save.
Your copy will be added to the self-service policy list.
Export a self-service policy
1) Select a self-service policy.
2) Click on the overflow menu appearing on the right.
3) Click on 'Export selected'.
A dialogue will open asking you to confirm your action.
4) Click 'Export' to continue.
The Admin Console will prepare a JSON file to download.
5) Save your JSON file to your folder of choice.
Import a self-service policy
1) Click on the downward pointing arrow at '+ Create self-service policy'.
2) Select 'Import from JSON file'.
Only JSON files of the same policy type, exported from a Strivacity instance can be imported successfully.
3) Your file manager will open. Select a previously exported self-service policy file.
4) You can confirm importing with 'Done' when the process finishes.
Importing may take a couple of seconds.
The imported policy will be added to the notification policy list.
Updated 17 days ago