1) Navigate to 'Configuration' in the Admin Console.
2) Open 'Configuration' and select Admin Accounts from the submenu:
3) Click the downward arrow at the 'Invite Admin' button on the right.
4) Select '+Create Account'.
You will be directed to an account creation form where you can fill in information for the new administrative identity.
1) Mandatory fields:
2) Recommended optional fields:
- Phone number (for Multi-Factor Authentication enrollment)
Here's a cheat sheet for what rules to keep in mind when filling out each field:
|Attribute field||Description & rules|
The email address must be in the format of [email protected]
The customer's password will be governed by the Password Policy that has been set on the Identity Store, however, the following allowed and disallowed rules also apply:
3) Click 'Save' once you've typed in the new admin's profile information.
After successful account creation, you will be taken back to the Admin Accounts main page.
You can return to the administrative account to manage its General settings, review and update Assigned Roles, and check Account Activity logs.
Updated 2 months ago