You can create a branding policy following these simple steps. To apply the branding policy, simply follow the Assigning a branding policy to an application.
- Navigate to Branding in the Admin Console.
You will find every existing branding policy listed here.
- Click + Create branding policy.
A blank policy template will open where you can add the following configurations:
- General settings allow you to add essential styling, basic communications to your customer experiences, or links to user agreements
- The Style editor under the pencil-ruler icon allows you to add custom CSS to your branding. The CSS editor is also available in Advanced mode.
- Advance mode allows you to add scripts, HTML with additional content, and custom communication to journey steps with additional text.
- You can view the preview of journey steps in the simple mode inside the editor or open a different tab with the Preview button to see your styling on a full screen.
- Click 'Save' to save every configuration.
Here, you can find information about how you can manage branding policies:
Updated about 1 month ago