1) Navigate to Branding in the Admin Console.
You will find every existing branding policy listed here.
A blank policy template will open.
3) Name your new policy.
This name is displayed in the Branding Policy listing at applications and used for referring to this policy inside the Admin Console.
4) Here, you can configure the branding policy's 'Global settings'.
You can find the detailed explanation of each global setting at the link.
5) Click on the pencil icon to enter the branding visualizer.
Here, you can
- apply CSS to customize your branding in the 'Design editor'
- add scripting to the customer journey interfaces at 'Additional script'
- add your communications to journey steps at 'Additional text'
- create extra UI elements with HTML at 'Additional content'
- review your changes with customer journey previews
You can find more details about the available branding capabilities at the links.
6) You can use the toolbar for managing the editor:
Learn more about these tool bar options.
Safe Mode available
This mode is turned on by default to prevent the scripts added to the branding editor to access your current admin session's data and to prevent those scripts to act on your behalf.
IMPORTANT Only switch off 'Safe Mode' if you trust the scripts and their third party dependencies added to the branding.
7) Close the editor to resume the branding policy.
Warning Branding updates are not saved yet. If you leave the entire branding policy without saving, all of your changes added in the visualizer will be discarded.
8) Click 'Save' to save every setting, including the branding visualizer changes.
Here, you can find information about how you can manage branding policies:
Updated about 1 month ago