Copy, export, and import branding policies
Duplicate existing branding policies or import policies from other Strivacity instances.
Copy a branding policy
1) Click on the copy icon of a branding policy.
2) An identical copy of the policy will be made. The new policy's name will be appended with 'copy'.
3) You can make changes to the copied policy before saving.
Learn more about general settings for brand policies and branding capabilities
4) Once you've made the necessary changes, click Save.
Your copy will be added to the branding policy list.
Export a branding policy
1) Select a branding policy.
2) Click on the overflow menu appearing on the right.
3) Click on 'Export selected'.
A dialogue will open asking you to confirm your action.
4) Click 'Export' to continue.
The Admin Console will prepare a JSON file to download.
5) Save your JSON file to a folder of your choice.
Import a branding policy
1) Click on the downward pointing arrow at '+ Create Branding Policy'.
2) Select 'Import from JSON file'.
Only JSON files of the same policy type, exported from a Strivacity instance can be imported successfully.
3) Your file manager will open. Select a previously exported branding policy file.
4) You can confirm importing with 'Done' when the process finishes.
Importing may take a couple of seconds.
The imported policy will be added to the branding policy list.
Updated about 2 months ago