Creating a Password Policy
Learn how to create a password policy to ensure best password practices and avoid common password risk.
To create a Password Policy, follow these simple steps.
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Identity Stores, then select Password Policies
3) Under the Password Policies screen, you will see a listing of all Password Policies. If this is a new Fusion instance, then you will only see the Default password policy as shown below:
4) Click the + Create Password Policy button
5) The Create Password Policy page will be displayed, as shown below:
6) Once you have changed or enabled any of the password settings and setup your policy, click the Save button.
Updated 14 days ago