1) Navigate to Accounts and Groups > Groups in the Admin Console.
Groups are created on an identity-store basis. To select the identity store you need, you can pick it out from the drop-down on the right of the Groups page.
2) Select the group(s) you'd like to delete.
3) Click on the overflow menu appearing on the right.
4) Click 'Deleted selected'.
A dialogue will open asking you to confirm your action.
5) Click 'Delete' to continue.
The Admin Console won't delete a group if there are members still in it:
Groups are successfully deleted once members have been removed. You can learn more about how to manage group memberships on this page.
Updated about 1 month ago