- Navigate to Identity Verification in the Admin Console.
- Click 'Create Identity Verification Policy'.
- First, add a name to your policy.
- Then, select a consent from your global Consents list to collect from your customers during identity verification.
You can change the consent at Verification notification configuration later on.
- Click 'Create' to continue.
Configure the steps that customers will have to complete to verify their identity. Follow along with the current identity verification customer journey in the Workflow Preview screen.
Follow each link for the configuration details.
- Click on the '+' sign to add and start configuring a new step:
The Verification notification and Failure message blocks are added to the workflow by default.
- Verification notification A step to collect customer consent and inform customers about the identity verification process they're about to enter.
- Document verification A step for having the highest level of assurance in the real-world identity of someone signing up for your application or organization.
- Phone number risk evaluation A step where you can decide which phone signal to consider as high risk.
- Phone-based identity verification A step that verifies customer identity by matching the provided personal data against phone carrier records.
- Knowledge-based verification Add a questionnaire to the identity proofing flow containing details only the customer should know.
- Proofing data collection & display Collect or display customer information before the next verification step.
- Failure message Add a custom failure message to display when identity verification fails.
- Arrange verification steps in the order you prefer.
View the flowchart to follow along with the current configuration of the identity verification policy.
- Green lines represent successful identity verification.
- Red lines represent failed identity verification.
The workflow preview warns you if there's any misconfiguration in the verification flow:
Resolve issues in the verification flow by re-arranging verification steps or by re-considering success and failure actions.
Updated 3 months ago