Editing the identity store schema can have adverse effects on your customer experience. By design, new attributes cannot be deleted (they can be disabled and hidden). While this helps avoid accidental data destruction we advise caution when managing account attributes.
1) Open an Identity Store for editing.
2) Click on the attribute you want to view or edit, as shown below. In this example, we're going to view/edit the Email attribute.
3) Open the Email attribute for editing.
The Edit Attribute screen will be displayed as shown below. Here, you can configure many aspects of the attribute:
- configure the attribute's availability in the identity store
- add the governing native claim of the attribute
- define the visibility and availability of the attribute in various customer or administrative experiences
- apply conditional logic to the attribute to personalize customer data forms
You can view the available settings for this attribute type on the STRING type page.
Updated 3 months ago