Manage customers' consent receipts
Learn how to mange your customers consent receipts for audit and compliance purposes.
1) Navigate to Accounts and Groups on the left in your admin account.
2) Select Accounts from the submenu.
3) Select an identity store from the drop-down on the right that contains the account you want to edit.
If you are using multiple identity stores ensure you have the correct identity store listed so that you can easily locate the customer account that are you looking to manage!
To view the consent receipts for an account, perform the following steps:
4) Click on the account to enter editing mode.
5) Scroll to Privacy & Data in the account:
Privacy & data
At the Privacy & Data section, you will see the consent log of the customer.
The consent log contains
- the list of consents customers have agreed to,
- the time of the agreement,
- and the time of opt-out for outdated consent versions or manually revoked consents.
Identity verification results
6) Check the identity verification results of a customer in their account.
As an admin, you can verify a customer's identity manually or revoke their result.
7) Once finished with reviewing consent receipts, click Cancel to leave the customer's account page.
Updated 17 days ago