To edit a Self-Service policy, follow these simple steps. To use the Self-Service policy once you've edited it, simply follow the Assigning a Self-Service Policy to an Application steps.
Any changes that you make to a Self-Service policy in production could have adverse effects on your customers' experience. Please consider carefully the implications of turning on/off self-service functionality!
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Self-Service
3) Under the Self-Service Policy screen, you will see a listing of all Self-Service policies. To start editing, you can simply click anywhere in the gray highlighted row of the policy. Alternatively, you can click the edit button which is also displayed on the highlighted row of the policy, as shown below:
4) Next, the Edit Self-Service Policy screen will be displayed as shown below:
Learn more about self service policy settings
5) Once you've made any necessary changes to the Self-Service Policy, click Save. Any changes will be applied immediately.
Updated about 2 months ago