To create an Adaptive MFA policy, follow these simple steps. To use the Adaptive MFA policy once you've created it, simply follow the Assigning an Adaptive MFA Policy to an Application steps.
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Adaptive MFA
3) Under the Adaptive MFA Policy screen, you will see a listing of all Adaptive MFA policies. If this is a new Strivacity instance, then you will only see the Default Adaptive MFA Policy.
4) To create a new Adaptive MFA policy, click the + Create adaptive MFA policy button on the righ.
5) The Create Adaptive MFA Policy page will be displayed.
6) Set up your adaptive MFA policy:
- You can manage the basic information of your policy in the General tab.
- You'll find the configurable multi-factor methods in the next tab.
- You can take various security measures to safeguard your applications.
7) Click Save once you're finished with the settings.
See Assigning an Adaptive MFA Policy to an Application for the next steps on how these settings can be applied to take effect.
Updated 4 months ago