Once a consent is assigned to an application, it will take immediate effect for that application. Any new customers who self-register or use social login will be subject to any consents that you have set in place. Customers with existing accounts will also be prompted on their next login with new mandatory consents.
To assign a consent to an existing application, take the following steps.
If you have not created any Consents or an Application see the following guides. You will need to create at least one consent and one application before continuing with assigning a consent to an application.
1) Log in to the Admin Console using your admin account.
2) From the left-hand menu, select Applications.
3) From the list of applications that you have configured, click the application that you wish to edit. The Edit Application screen will be displayed.
4) Scroll down to Consent Management, click the + Add Consent button
5) After clicking + Add Consent, any consent that you've already created will be displayed.
6) Once you've selected which existing consent to add to the application, the drop-down list on the right can be used to choose the consent type that will be assigned to the consent.
Strivacity provides 3 consent types, which are explained in the table below:
|Optional with checkbox||Customer can choose whether to opt in at their discretion according to the consent displayed. Will not prevent the self-service account registration from proceeding if not selected.|
|Mandatory with checkbox||Requires the customer to select the checkbox to agree/comply with the consent. If not selected, it will prevent self-service or social registration, local login, or social login from proceeding.|
|Mandatory without checkbox|
Like any other consent, the text displayed here is entirely up to you!
We've added Pre-Progressive Profiling to our list of supported lifecycle events. Use hooks to adapt your progressive profiling experiences to various scenarios.
7) Once you've added all of your consents and assigned a consent type, click the Save button. This will apply any new consents to your application immediately.
Updated 8 months ago