By integrating with Mixpanel, you will be able to pass down product usage information from your Strivacity applications' sign-in, sign-up, and self-service journeys. With tracking activities, you can see how customers interact with your brand, recognize recurring trends, and pinpoint usability issues and drop-off points for better overall business outcomes.
Strivacity's support for web analytics tools allows you to quickly integrate with the analytics package of your choice and funnel customer-generated data into them.
Customer data is collected across every available application that your customers actively use.
- The API key of your web analytics tool
- Applications you collect customer activity from
1) In the Strivacity Admin Console, navigate to Configuration > Web Analytics.
2) Click the '+ Add a vendor' button.
3) Select 'Mixpanel' from the list of available web analytics service integrations.
4) You can add the API key of your analytics tool in the 'API Key' field.
5) Click 'Save' to finish the integration.
Your analytics package will be ready to receive customer data from your Strivacity-managed experiences.
Updated 3 months ago