To view the default and existing claims within Strivacity, follow these steps:
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Identities > Native claims
1) To create a new Native Claim, select '+ Create Native Claim' button from the top right of the screen
2) The Create Native Claim screen will be displayed, as shown below:
3) The table below provides and overview of the settings when creating a new Native Claim. Once you have completed all settings, click the Save button.
|Dialect URI||A URI that uniquely identifies the claim as a Native Claim. This is an identifier only, it does not represent a reachable URI exposed by Strivacity.|
|Claim Name||The name of the claim as it is known internally within Strivacity. Must be unique.|
|Display Name||The display name of the claim internally to Strivacity. This is how your users and brand administrators will see the claim when editing user information.|
|Claim Description||A description of the claim that will be presented internally to Strivacity.|
4) The new Native Claim can now be added to an existing Claim Dialect. See Dialects for further information.
Updated about 1 month ago