Learn more about Native Claims and how to create new Native Claims within Fusion.
Viewing Default and Existing Claims
To view the default and existing claims within Strivacity, follow these steps:
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Identities > Native claims
Creating a New Native Claim
1) To create a new Native Claim, select '+ Create Native Claim' button from the top right of the screen
2) The Create Native Claim screen will be displayed, as shown below:
3) The table below provides and overview of the settings when creating a new Native Claim. Once you have completed all settings, click the Save button.
|Dialect URI||A URI that uniquely identifies the claim as a Native Claim. This is an identifier only, it does not represent a reachable URI exposed by Fusion.|
|Claim Name||The name of the claim as it it known internally within Strivacity. Must be unique.|
|Display Name||The display name of the claim internally to Strivacity. This is how your users and brand administrators will see the claim when editing user information.|
|Claim Description||A description of the claim that will be presented internally to Strivacity.|
4) The new Native Claim can now be added to an existing Claim Dialect. See Dialects for further information.
Updated 15 days ago