To create a Self-Service policy, follow these simple steps. To use the Adaptive MFA policy once you've created it, simply follow the Assigning a Self-Service Policy to an Application steps.
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account
2) From the left-hand menu, select Self-Service
3) Under the Self-Service Policy screen, you will see a listing of all Self-Service policies.
In a new Strivacity instance, you will only find the Default Self-Service Policy on this page.
4) To create a new Self-Service policy, click on + Create Self-Service Policy.
5) The Create Self-Service Policy page will be displayed, as shown below:
Learn more about self-service policy settings.
6) Once you've set up your policy, click Save.
Next, go to Assigning a Self-Service Policy to an Application to put these settings into effect.
See Setup and Manage Customer Notification for further information on how to customize and brand the Self-Service notification emails.
With the exception of the expiry of a new customer account activation link, when any self-service links expire, the customer will have to re-request them.
When a customer uses the self-service registration process, the account is created but it cannot be logged into until the activation link has been clicked.
In the event that the activation link has expired, the customer can still take control of the account (they created) by performing a self-service password reset. Resetting the password will also activate the account.
Updated 3 months ago