Self-service password reset in administrative accounts
This page explains how to manage your password in an administrative account.
This is how you can change the password of your administrative account:
1) Log in to the Admin Console using an admin account.
2) Click on your username for profile options in the top right-hand menu.
3) Click My Account from the drop-down menu, as shown below:
You will be redirected to your My Account page.
4) Go to Security Settings in your profile.
5) Click on 'Change password'.
A new dialogue will open where you can change your password by providing your current one.
6) Add your current and new passwords:
7) Click 'Update password' to save your changes.
Updated 12 days ago