Strivacity includes several types of logging capability:
1) Account events - these are used to record and audit administrative and customer account events such as account creation, account deletion, and login/logout activity.
2) Audit logs - these are used to audit any configuration changes to Strivacity.
To start using logging in Strivacity, follow these simple steps:
1) Start by logging into the Admin Console using an admin account, or if you are using role-based access control, an account that has a role that contains the 'Logging' right.
2) From the left-hand menu, select Logging
3) You will see three sub-menu options - Account Events, Admin Account Events, and Audit Logs.
Updated 2 months ago