Strivacity provides its own Identity store which is a highly scalable and performant directory service capable of storing billions of identities.
Your Identity Store is available with your instance without any further configuration.
The Strivacity Identity Store’s core directory services include, but are not limited to the following capabilities:
- Capacity to store billions of identities in a highly performant and scalable directory
- Secure storage for customer identities, related personal identifying information (PII), and account passwords
- Group membership management for customers inside identity stores
- Support for customer data management across self-service and administrative interfaces
- Support for customer data synchronization from external identity providers (IdPs) enterprise and social
- Protection against common password-based attacks with built-in password best practices
- Attribute-based identity store with an extensible schema where you can add attributes as required
- Default identity store configuration
- Default identity store attributes
Updated about 1 month ago